Nicaragua Fishing Adventures (NFA) offers an affordable bucket-list fishing adventure in Central America’s Final Frontier – Nicaragua’s wild and virtually unfished Caribbean Coast. NFA provides the ultimate sportfishing experience combining virgin jungle Monster Tarpon fishing with Deep Sea pursuit of Marlin, Sailfish, Tuna and other species. Your weeklong Fishing adventure begins in the former Pirate town, Bluefields, Nicaragua, and then heads north through the beautiful Lagunas de Perlas region (former 272 lb world record Tarpon caught here). We then head out to the breathtaking Pearl Cays area for optional fly-fishing and then complete our journey based out of exotic and friendly Little Corn Island for amazing Deep Sea Fishing.
Your weeklong fishing adventure is personally guided by NFA Captain, Martin Reyes, the top fishing guide in Nicaragua’s Caribbean with over 25 years experience in the region. Captain Reyes recently worked with, Jeremy Wade, of River Monsters and assisted him as his guide in the filming of the incredible Nicaragua River Monsters episode.
Your party will have the private use of our fast, safe and comfortable 30 ft, fishing yacht, Blue Heaven (personal chef and fully stocked bar). Blue Heaven is an Island Hopper perfectly designed for Jungle and Deep Sea fishing.
Highlights of your trip include:
- Top Professional Guide in the region, extensive Pro Gear for both Ocean and River, depth/fish finders. Private yacht for your pleasure for a week.
- Unbelievable Jungle Monster Tarpon (former world record of 272 lbs set here) pursuit in jungle rivers that Captain Reyes has fished for 25+ years.
- Ocean fishing and snorkeling trip to beautiful, undiscovered Pearl Cays trolling, casting and bottom fishing along the way for Kingfish, Mackerel, Jack, Barracuda, Yellowtail, Red Snapper, Snook and more.
- Optional Flyfishing for Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon (experts only for Tarpon) on the Cays or in river for Mojarras and Pintos.
- Private tour of Bluefields, former Pirate town and home of the famous buccaneer Captain Henry Morgan.
- Ocean fishing for Marlin, Sailfish, Tuna after you catch your Monster Tarpon!!
- Snorkeling a 17th century Spanish Galleon warship with over 12 cannons!
- Pulling of lobster traps for appertisers!
- Optional Night fishing with handlines with our crew where 1,000 lbs of fish are brought in nightly!
- Meet the amazing indigenous Miskito Indian people during the jungle portion of your trip.
- Enjoy the nightlife and relax on Little Corn Island during the deep sea portion of your trip.
- Complimentary movie and pictures of your bucket list adventure with Nicaragua Fishing Adventures. See that Tarpon, Sailfish and Marlin jump again and again!!
Book your Bucket List adventure now (before the word gets out) and bring your friends and family to create a lifelong bucket list memory like no other in Nicaragua’s wild and natural Caribbean Coast – Central America’s Final Frontier.